Viva Carlo‘s November Questions:
- Have you ever owned a horse?
- Yup, two so far.
- What is your favorite aspect of your discipline?
- I love how it all flows and how the rider can adjust the course to be technical or simple.
- What pet peeves do you have concerning your discipline?
- The amount of drugging and artificial methods of making your horse “look right”.
- Do you do barn chores?
- Yup. I work at a barn so it is my job, but I always clean up after myself when I am finished.
- What is your least favorite barn chore?
- I am going with L on this one and say cleaning up after other people.
- What do you consider the worst vice in a horse?
- A bad attitude towards work.
- What saddle brand is your favorite?
- PJ or Bruno Delgrange saddles.
- Do you ride with a quarter sheet in the winter?
- Always, though I usually only warm up with it. I feel like Ax’s little bum would be freezing without it and I wouldn’t want to exercise cold muscles. I have the Rambo Newmarket quartersheet in the brown stripes and I am obsessed with it, the only way it could be better is if it was monogrammed, obviously.
- Does your horse wear boots? What kind?
- Ax wears Eskardon AiR open front boots or my open front Equi-fit T-Boots on his front legs and the matching Eskadron hinds.
- Full seat or knee patch breeches?
- Knee patch. I never liked the feeling of being “stuck” to the saddle in fullseats.
6 thoughts on “10 Questions of November”
Yeah I imagine FS would make things very stuck in the saddle
I just find them so uncomfortable, but to each their own.
monogram all the things!!
That is my mantra! I am a monogram-aholic.
Protect those cold booties!! 🙂