If you followed my No Stirrup November chronicles, you know that I made that my priority this month. Because of that, combined with other things, this month was not so successful.
- Get myself back in shape. – In my defense, I did start this month doing really well about going to the gym…but things got busy and it sort of fell to the wayside.
- Push myself and overcome my fears. – I did! But I am not crossing this off because this is a never ending battle with myself. I am super proud of myself for pushing my limits this month, especially when the fences made their way up the standards. Unfortunately, our last ride left me a little defeated, so there is still more work to be done.
No Stirrup November.– Finally something to cross off! I did participate in No Stirrup November and I blogged the whole thing. Whether or not it was successful or effective is for another post (hint hint). Keep Ax in shape.– Done. For now. He is still looking like his handsome self.
- Survive finals without my horse to forget reality. – This may be the hardest one. Now that Ax is back at home for the last two weeks of classes and finals, I may not remain sane.
- Let go. – I am bringing this back after an awful ride that brought back my battle with this bad habit.
- Push myself and overcome my fears. – See above.
- Re-clip Ax – He has returned to his woolly mammoth ways in a matter of two months. Time to break out the clippers…again.
- Improve our lateral work. – It leaves much to be desired.