Who says tags are only for Youtube? SmartPak recently released a video called “My Favorite Products Equestrian Tag” with their staff answering the questions. Because I am a blogger and far from a vlogger, I decided to make their tag into a blog hop for the equestrian blogging world.
What is your favorite equestrian-specific product that you use when you’re at the barn?
- My set of Equifit boots are my favorite. Ax hits his hind legs together while riding and Equifit has the only fetlock boots I have used that don’t spin mid-ride. Plus I love the soft liners for his legs.
What is your favorite non equestrian-specific product to use when you’re at the barn?
- Baby wipes and rags are my best friends. I use them for just about everything at the barn: cleaning nose and eye boogies, cleaning under the tail, a last minute wipe down at shows, wiping off my hands, quick-cleaning my helmet and boots, and on and on. Ax uses more baby wipes than a newborn.
What is your horse’s favorite equestrian-specific product to wear or use?
- Ax’s favorite product to wear is his ECOGOLD Flip Half Pad. I have tried riding without it and it is pretty clear that he is yelling that he hates me. It helps to keep his back protected, cushioned, and ventilated during riding. He is also telling me that he wants the ECOGOLD Calmatech pad and Hunter Half Pad.
What was the best equestrian-related gift you were ever given, and why does it mean so much to you?
- This one is easy, my pony. Angel was a gift to me from my parents for my birthday, Christmas, and any other holiday for that year and the next few years after that. She will forever be the best gift I have ever received and she means the world to me.
If you had the ability to create any product or anything to make your time at the barn better, – no matter how ridiculous or against-the-laws-of-physics it might be – what would that be?
- Invisible bubble wrap. Ax is super accident-prone and a bunny could probably hurt him, so I would want a product that would keep him protected. Some magical thing that would keep him safe from cuts, injuries, or any other ways he can find to hurt himself.
I tag all my readers to participate and remember that this is not my blog hop, it is Smartpak’s. 🙂